These ten tips will help you embrace your sovereignty, put on your crown and rule your world.
1- Stop settling. Claim your sovereignty and decide what you’re life will be. It’s YOUR life, YOU get to decide.
2. Focus on how you want to feel in the different aspects of your life. You don’t have to know exactly what you will be doing or how it is all going to happen. If you stay focused on how you want to feel while moving through your day, and look for the things that allow you to feel that way, you will get much farther and discover many more opportunities for success.
3. Make a list of all the things you don’t like to do, waste your time, drain your energy and aren’t in your skill set and stop doing these things. Free your energy up to pursue your passions and honor your strengths.
4. Change your habits so that they support the life you want to live. Do this one habit at a time. Take small, manageable steps towards changing things. Do this in an easy gentle way and celebrate every little success.
5. Celebrate what makes you different. Own your unique talents and gifts. Have fun with your differences and allow them to help make you extraordinary. This is where your special magic lies!
6. Be at choice in all things. Even if you find yourself in a negative situation make it your choice to be there, or get out. As Danielle Laporte says “Love the Hell you’re in”. You are never a victim.
7. Focus on feeling based goals rather than achievement/thing based goals. For example- Over the next 6 months I want to experience more freedom rather than saying in the next 6 months I’m going to quit my job and work for myself. Freedom comes in many forms. By setting the goal to find more freedom you are opening yourself up to many different possibilities.
8. Follow your heart/soul, not your head! Let your intuition guide you as you honor your dreams desires and ambitions. They will lead you where you want to go.
9. Stop asking friends, family and coworkers for advice about following your dreams. Sovereigns don’t make decisions by committee. They don’t seek endless input. You know what is right and true for you. When you ask for other people’s opinions you invite all their fears, projections, and expectations into the conversation and that gets in the way of your making the right choice for you.
10. Be your own guru and make your own rules for life. Stop trying to apply someone else’s rules and systems to your life. Instead, expand your own capacity to discern, adapt innovate and choose what is right for you.
How many of these are you rocking out right now?
Which ones do you need to work on?